Monday, May 18, 2009

Quick Blog, Bullet Points


Broke down, got an iPhone and I love it. Really thinking about becoming a full-time Mac guy. IT guy tell me my laptop is on its last leg. $1000 for a Mac Book is a little steep for me right now. Tricia wants one too. Need to pay of a couple of credit cards first. If iPhone represents Mac, I love Mac.

Sadly, due to budget cuts, we had to let Bri go. Times are tough in our business and we have to get by with less. I love Bri and hope she does well. Bri worked so hard, showed up on time, never complained and did her job. Sucks that money gets in the way. I love Bri and will do anything to help her. Many of you are getting your wish for us to get rid of her. I always loved Bri's work ethic and her amazing attitude. I know it isn't fair, but what are you going to do?

Baby is 3 weeks away. I will post pic when the baby room is 100% done.

I have a TFCC Tear (google it) in my right wrist. Not wakeboarding or golf for 4 more weeks. Sucks SUcks sucks. Why does this always happen at the start of summer for me? Ah, it could be worse.

Listening to Andrea Bocelli and I write this. I know nothing about him, hell I can't even understand him, but I dig his music. Just found out he is blind. Amazing. I bet he gets lots of ass..

Dinner at the new Oasis tonight with family from out of town. The place is amazing. I love how they have a couple of bars you can just grab a beer and chill in. You don't have to do the whole Oasis thing, you can just go, grab a beer and hang. Oh, and the food WAS GOOD. Very impressed. Perfect night in austin for it.

8 comments:

dquack said...

Sad to hear Bri is gone. I hadn't heard her this morning, but I know sometimes she just gets busy doing her job. Sometimes I wondered about her, but still, it sucks to be working hard and lose your job just because of money. Hope she's still working in promotions.

Larry said...

Beautiful sunset, but the lake needs more water in it! Come on, rain.

We'll miss Bri on the show. It's sad that people think she should have been let go earlier. Great kid, hope for the best for her.

Anonymous said...

Sad to hear about Bri. Thanks for keeping your listeners updated since you don't have to.

Unknown said...

Sad to hear about Bri...I wish her all the best. She was fun to listen to.

Anonymous said...

I liked Bri!!! I actually missed hearing her silly comments these past few months because she spoke less and less. I actually like her more than the new girl...Bri is a person who lives outside the box not just thinks outside of it. Tooo bad she's gone :(

Kim said...

Sorry to hear about Bri! that stinks..it was obvious to me that she worked hard, and did her job well. sweet girl, sure she'll find something, hopefully soon.

Anonymous said...

Hate to see Bri go. why not Lauren..or Alex and is rude stupid remarks. I am guess that Bridigett and Carri were let go also. Radio changes TOO much.

::laineypoz:: said...

Good on you getting an iPhone. Love, love, LOVE mine. Every time I use it I love it more.

Still waiting for the baby's room pics...

Blog Archive


Peeps


Sexy, Huh?