Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Home Tour

I'm thinking of doing my own version of MTV Cribs and posting my home here on this blog. Any interest there, let me know. I have seen other people (morning shows) do this and I am always shocked at how shitty thier homes are. I know that sounded cocky but man, it was bad. Who still hangs guitars on the wall? Who still hangs charachter sketch's of themselves on their own wall. Pretty funny to see how people live. I know, I am snotty. Whatever. I may do it, I may just post another photo from the house. Not SUre

Other Bullet Points:
Follow me at www.twitter.com/sandymcilree Constantly updating that
What has happened to the Celtics, dropping 5 of 7 and now losing to the Rockets. Mid-season slump
Tricia is non-stop cleaning and organizing around the house. I guess this is called "nesting" well her nesting period, lasted a day, thereis nothing left to nest. Weird phenominon that that I can only support.

Slowly starting to get in the swing of things are work. We are bringing back some old JB and Sandy Classics, including Tom Jones Friday morning at 8am, We are bringing the often imitadated, "anyone listening who?" "The Wheel of Get To Know us" is coming back, also the Ode and bunch of other stuff. Check out the show if you strayed away and listened to someone else, just remember JB and I are always here, we are local, meaning we live here in Austin and so does everyone on our show, we only broadcast to Austin, so we can talk about what is happening in Austin. When you whore your show out to little towns around the country, you lose the audiance that is in your home market because you changed. We aren't changing, everyone else is, we just want to be your hometown morning show. Check back in a bit, I will post another photo from my home.

Sandy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing at "whore your show out" - that's similar to a phrase I use "pimping your blog" (you know, commenters who comment on a blog entry trying to get the blogger to come visit their blog. Which is SO not what I'm doing by the way)

I've listened to you guys since I moved to Austin from Rhode Island 2.5 years ago, and love the show. We might be moving to Dallas this summer and I'm dreading losing my favorite morning show! That's a compliment to you because I'm pretty much your exact opposite in most respects (completely liberal anti-hunting tree-hugging Democrat feminist) but I LOVE you guys. :)

SCARY said...

Sandy, seriously, Post your house cribs style before the 1/4 millionaire does. I've listened to you guys since you were married, JB wasn't and Funky was.... well, just being funky. If you need someone to film your crib MTV style let me know, I have a small vid production studio at the house (www.es-productions.com) nothing elaborate, just a quick youtube deal.

Greg

Wencked said...

I've been listening for a long time...(Bridget on Oprah and before long). I love that you are bring some old stuff back. I'm all geeked up for Tom Jones Fridays!

Blog Archive


Peeps


Sexy, Huh?