Monday, December 8, 2008

Bullet Points

90% sure we are having a boy. 2 Dr's have confirmed

I hate cold weather, absolutely hate it

Lance Armstrong joins us Wednesday at Mellow Johnnies Bikes Shop at 7:30

Please vote for the "Who Do You Know" Contest at www.mix947.com

Bikes for Kids is going well, you guys are so generous, thank you. I would challenge that no other radio show in town has more generous listeners than ours. I would also bet that none of them have done as much charity work as our show.

Brei on the show cracks me up. I love how honest she is about sex. Awesome

Lauren (our newest member) is great too, I think she may have added 10 years to my life. She takes care of all the things I want or wanted to take care of but never did. I love Lauren and her crazy head of hair. I think you would love her too. I don't know why she is single.

Crazy shooting at the new Steiner Ranch Steakhouse. A friend of mine was standing right next to the guy when he was shot. The shooter was loose in my neighborhood. I am not kidding, I had a 9mm pistol and a shotgun ready for action. I love being a Texan.

I may go to Hawaii in January. Really want to, just sorting some things out.

I am hoping to go back to Shonto Ranch and hunt a Black Buck Antelope, my friend Moore is going too.

I have a freezer full of Deer meat right now. Anyone need sausage? :)

Monday night football is on. Later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandy,
Congrats to you about the upcoming birthday. I listened to the recording of when you announced to the listeners. I noticed you sort of gave it away. You were describing something, and said "he". Did anyone else catch it?
Again, congrats. I've listened to the station since you and JB began, so it's been a long road for all of us.

Anonymous said...

Don't give away your sausage!! What if Tricia gets a crazy hankering for it?? Yeah, I'd hang on to that, having been pregnant twice, both times I had something everyday for months (1st pregnancy=chocolate milk and a grapefruit, 2nd pregnancy=Hangtown Grill cheeseburger everyday for lunch.

Kenzie said...

Seriously, you offering deer meat? I would be a taker!

Not going to lie, love the bullet points this is great. Congrats on the boy, you so deserve it.

On another note, I know we were asked to wait until after Thanksgiving to say anything about Bumper and I wanted to respect your wishes. I am so terribly sorry about your close friend and family member. I don't want children, we have dogs. They are my kids and I don't know what I would do without them. You have been in my thoughts and prayers since that day.

Have a Merry Christmas, you guys are the best. Really

Blog Archive


Peeps


Sexy, Huh?