Saturday, October 18, 2008

Great Day in Austin, Texas

Today is one of the many reasons we love to live in Austin. Beautiful weather and a #1 football team. I rode the 40 mile ride in the Outlaw 100 in Round Rock. Great day, we actually rode 46 miles because we took a wrong turn somewhere. Visited Alex's tailgate party today too. Let me tell you, dude throws a great party. Spent some time with his fiance, Andrea. They are starting to wade in to the pool of wedding planning. I don't envy them. I rode my buddy Tom's scooter from South Congress to Campus. Man, that is the way to get around downtown I didn't stick around for the game. Prediction Horns 55 Mizzou 35

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! Nice prediction Sandy! 56-31! Go TEXAS!

Anonymous said...

We rode the Outlaw as well. That's one of the best organized rides in the area. How did Trisha do? Was this her first longish ride?

Blog Archive


Peeps


Sexy, Huh?