Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Follow This Blog

Ok, I need a little help. I need two things. One, I need to know what it means if you are a follower of this blog. I really don't know what the benefits of following a blog are. Do you get an email or something when a new blog is posted? Don't get me wrong, I love that I have 13 followers, I want more followers, but I want someone to tell me what it means. I think this blog is a great extension of the radio show and I am slowwwwwly learning more and more about it. So...do 2 things, go to the bottom of this page and become a follower and tell me what that means for you. Once I know I think I can do a better job with this blog.

Here is the video from this morning. Bri is dressed to look pregnant and is smoking. Someone finally said something.

8 comments:

Beth Pearce said...

I guess I am one of the 13 followers. I use a program called "Google Reader" that allows me to add subscription to blogs or websites. When I open Google Reader, all of the blogs with new entries are highlighted. That way I don't have to look at each blog multiple times a day to see if they posted anything new.

Wencked said...

I follow some blogs...you are on my google reader and it tells me everytime you update (well when I check my google account it shows your new posts). If I didn't officially follow you before...I will now if you want more followers ; )

jes said...

I, too, use Google reader (cause it is AWESOME) but for those that do not use Google reader, when you follow a blog on blogger all the blogs you follow show up on your dashboard so you can stay up to date when you log into your own blog. It is also a good way not to "forget" about a blog you like, it's kind of a way to keep track of them all together.

hope that helps Sandy! :)

Anonymous said...

I follow the blog using bloglines, but that doesn't include me as one of your official followers. But mentally add me to the list. :)

DrGilmore said...

google reader. when I log into igoogle to check mail, etc., it pops up if you have updated. it's an awesome application.

Elizabeth said...

Like kerry, I use Bloglines to follow your blog. The funny thing is that the name of your blog changes all the time, whenever you change the photo at the top, I think. But I just made myself one of your followers.

ps...I am moving out of state at the end of the month and the morning show is one of the things about Austin I'm really going to miss.

Amanda M said...

The followers of your blog are interested in your blog and want to continue to read what you have to say, of course! It also allows us to view any new blogs you have posted.

Yes, having followers are a good thing :)

Terri said...

I'm new to this blog thing myself...I follow your blog for the same reason I follow your show. Being somewhat new to the area, I'm trying to really get to know a few "Austin celebs" the way I knew the "Anchorage celebs" when I was in Alaska. It's just nice to see the human spin on the whole "celebrity" thing - you and the morning crew at Mix seem to truly enjoy each other. It's refreshing.

Blog Archive


Peeps


Sexy, Huh?