Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bumper's big bone

I was at Target and I saw this ridiculous bone, and I had to get it for my dog, Bumper. Tricia and I are pretty sure it is a bone of a pre-historic animal, probably a Woolly Mammoth, we not sure.



We always wondered what Bumper did with his bones, I finally caught him in the act. This video is a rare as a Big Foot or Loch Ness video. He is very secretive. I wouldn't be suprised if he moves it in the middle of the night. This is the type of thing you do, when you only work 4 hours aday.

I still need more people to Follow this blog. Go to the bottom and do it please.

2 comments:

Terri said...

OMG! too funny! Bumper done good! I really liked how he pushed the dirt, then scatched it back to make more dirt, then pushed that over the bone. Awesome!

Good Bumper! Good boy! Where's your bone?

GatorAP said...

LOVE the video with Bumper! Good DOG!

Blog Archive


Peeps


Sexy, Huh?